+971 4 5656208
10 L capacity Semi-Collapsible Jerry Can
Semi Collapsible Jerry Cans is a Food grade LDPE plastic water container for storage and carrying water.
UNHCR, UNICEF & IFRC STANDARD
• Capacity: 10 L.
• Weight: 190 – 230 g.
• Material: Manufactured of food grade LDPE should not contain toxic elements according to EN 1186-3-9 standard. The jerry can must stand by itself, even when filled with less than 1/4 of its maximum volume.
• Operating temperature: Can withstand temperatures from -20 °C to + 50 °C.
• Average thickness: 0.6 mm and minimum corner thickness 0.5 mm.
• Fitted with: A built-in carrying handle with minimum 9 cm length and 3 cm height, with no sharp edges and a screw able cap for filling and discharge, linked to the container by polyamide string with diameter of min.1 mm and approximately 120 mm length. The inner diameter of the cap is approx. 35 mm.
• Impact Resistance / Drop Test: The Semi-Collapsible Jerry Can must be impact resistant on a hard surface when filled with maximum volume of water (10liters) at 20 °C.
Copyright © LMG 2020. All rights reserved.Developed by Pitonsoft Technologies